THE TECHNOLOGICAL CAMPUS
EPITECH, APPLE AND THE IONIS GROUP SET UP PRIVILEGED OFFERS
Epitech, the IONIS Education Group and Apple have signed a commercial agreement to help students, teachers and administrative staff of the IONIS Group.
The negotiations were started by the EpiMac Association which manages the dedicated online and telephone space of “Apple on Campus” (AOC), which makes it possible to acquire information and place orders easily, but also to obtain favourable prices
Apple on Campus – direct access:
- Open online 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- A team of advisers is at your disposal to answer questions and give advice by telephone.
- Appropriate offers for financing.
- A 12% reduction on Apple equipment (MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, etc.)
- Preferential prices for numerous accessories and lots more!
THE BEST OF MICROSOFT FOR STUDENTS
All students, staff and teachers can have access to computers and tablets at reduced prices, Microsoft software which can be downloaded free of charge, digital educational support, offers for work experience, apprenticeships and work for young graduates, online competitive exams and many other assets that will be regularly renewed in the months to come.
Since it is now essential to master new technologies for the professions of tomorrow, the Microsoft Campus Program is the opportunity for students to benefit from the tools and resources that are crucial to their success and which are available to them for the whole year.
See Epitech’s intranet site:
- PCs at student prices
- Special offer for Office
- Downloads free of charge
- Online training
- Offers for work experience, apprenticeships and employment for young graduates